Future Plan - Propagation by Air Layering

This was an update of Bougainvillea Pre-Bonsai 2 Deadwood Refinement

Just a bit weary about my plan to air layer this specimen. One of the main reason that I want to  shorten it is because it's too long for my taste and it looks a bit slender with it's length. Another reason is that the advantage of getting 2 specimen as mame bonsai.

Bougqainvillea Propagation by Air Layering




This is a computer generated image that I made as the final output for my plan. The output will be 6-7 in. tall and somehow look like this. Hope new shoots will grow on the appropriate place as planned.

Bougainvillea Shohin Bonsai

I will post an update if I will pursue the plan. Hope to hear comments from you guys! Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 



OLDER POSTS ABOUT THIS SERIES:
  1. Deadwood Refinement

NEWER POST ABOUT THIS SERIES:
  1. Propagation by cutting

    2 comments:

    Olá Bernardo!

    Estava visitando o Blog do Amigo Josef Jupp's

    bonsai blog, e me chamou a atenção seu link!

    Então encontrei seu Blog, e é ótimo, seu

    trabalho com a madeira das árvores dando uma

    aparencia de Natural para elas! é ótimo!

    Vc faz um trabalho excelente, Parabéns!

    Estou aprendendo muito com Vcs, obrigado por

    compartilhar conosco!

    Saludos!

    do Brasil.......................Adriano.

    http://clikwebbr.blogspot.com/

    Hello Adriano!

    Thanks for your wonderful comment. It's my pleasure to share my little knowledge and it's really a good feeling that someone is learning out from it. I'm also learning a lot from you guys. HAPPY Bonsai growing to ALL!!!

    Post a Comment